[Buddha-l] The course of Nature

John Willemsens advaya at euronet.nl
Mon May 26 00:22:43 MDT 2008

> <snip>
>
> According to this understanding, in the realization of value
> ideals, humans, while perfecting themselves, are actually
> participating in the evolving process of Nature itself and
> thereby perfecting Nature. The two processes overlap and become
> unified."
>
> John Willemsens.
> ========================
> Thanks--but Laws of Nature seems to be the concept at work here,
> not "course of nature" although what you quoted indeed suggests a
> developmental course. Sorry, I'm not able to answer your question
> but I now see why you asked it.
> Joanna

Thank you, Joanna.
I personally do not see much difference between 'the course of Nature' and
'the evolving process of Nature' and it is for this reason that I randomly
quoted Yang Guorong to clarify to you what I was talking about.
My request to the list still stands: that I would appreciate
definitions/understandings/synonyms of  'the course of Nature', particularly
as used in Buddhism, if at all.
John Willemsens.