[Buddha-l] Sharon Stone and Karma

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Thu May 29 02:03:04 MDT 2008

John,

Are you raising such issues, esp against "Angry Monks", in the coming
ARI seminar?

I see some great names in Sociology of Religion delivering some
papers. It's great to have people like Bryan Turner on the NUS campus.

Maybe scholars should do a seminar of "Affluent Monks" of Singapore one day.

Even more Metta,

Bro Piya