[Buddha-l] The course of Nature

Hans van der Gugten hans_vandergugten at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 14:19:16 MDT 2008

--- On Tue, 5/27/08, John Willemsens <advaya at euronet.nl> wrote:

ZNIP
Dear Joanna,
I hope that you have been able to read some of the entries on our Q&A page.
You might have gathered that our position is that, if you look closely, all
those unpleasantnesses you mention do not pertain to overall existence but
are the result of mistaken views and mismanagement. When we say how man
experiences the neutral course of Nature we of course mean man unencumbered
by these contingent shortcomings and mistakes that impair his vision and
understanding - the reference standard is overall existence and not failing
mankind. "Not the human manifestation of life (...) is the measure of
things
in space and time, but the whole of infinite interdependent reality itself,
which, hardly affected, if at all, by the negligible impact of mankind's
doings on the overall scheme of things, will continue to become exactly as
it, by definition, must."
But this is not the place for proselytizing. :-) Right.Isn't  proselytizing the attempt to sell what does not sell by itself?
 Greetingz,hans