[Buddha-l] buddhism and brain studies

Alberto Todeschini at8u at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 12 10:53:16 MST 2008

Dear Lidewij,

> Unfortunately, after studying that topic for five years, I am much less
> knowledgeable than I thought I was on the topic itself

I should mention that I am a complete amateur with no formal training
in psychology, if by 'formal' we mean sitting in a university class
and being graded.

Please feel free to correct the inevitable mistakes that creep in my
postings. Richard Hayes already does a good job at finding faults in
what I write, but more corrections are always welcome.

> Thanks once again,

You know, one of the reasons I've been airing my ideas for the past
two days is to get them trashed and see what survives. I also have to
thank those who have patiently followed the discussion between myself
and Richard.

Best,

Alberto Todeschini