[Buddha-l] buddhism and brain studies

Alberto Todeschini at8u at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 17 08:54:54 MST 2008

Richard wrote:

> Of course not. There is no discussion taking place, because we cannot
> find a common ground on which to begin an inquiry that would settle a
> question.

My thoughts exactly. But you know what, I found the non-discussion
interesting anyway, so thanks for taking part in it.

Also, I think that for external observers there can be something
somewhat comical or even endearing in seeing people talk past each
other (as, e.g., in the yearly Buddha-L discussion on vegeterianism).
I hope we have, at least, entertained rather than bored other list
members.

Regards,

Alberto Todeschini