[Buddha-l] Sabba Sutta

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed Nov 26 06:11:02 MST 2008

Thanks Bruce and Bill~~~~~~it's a lot clearer now.
Bill wrote: "...is largely in accord with prevailing analyses in
cognitive science, such as found in Antonio Damasio's work, for
example."
Is there one term from cognitive science for these processes
comparable to the one-term 'alaya vijnana'?
Or does cognitive science propose a collection of terms for the
same processes?

Joanna