[Buddha-l] Buddhist ethics and genetic engineering

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 27 13:10:37 MST 2008

Katherine Masis schreef:
> Oh dear, I am so embarrassed!  The website is a hoax!  I found that out at the PETA site.  A guy named Adam Brandejs designed it.  My sincere apologies.
> http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/genpets.asp
> http://www.brandejs.ca/index.php
> But the questions I raised still stand…
> Katherine

Let's begin with reconsidering the Buddhist appreciation of the first case of gentech: Ganesha.  :-)
And how should we evaluate the existence of creatures with four heads or even thousand arms for crying out loud?

Erik

Info: www.xs4all.nl/~jehms
Weblog: http://www.volkskrantblog.nl/pub/blogs/blog.php?uid=2950
Productie: http://www.olivepress.nl