[Buddha-l] Sabba Sutta

Jayarava jayarava at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 00:41:36 MST 2008

--- On Sun, 30/11/08, Richard Hayes <rhayes at unm.edu> wrote:

> Thanks for this reference. I have never seen this article
> (perhaps because I have never read or even heard of the journal
> Asian Philosophy), but I might be able to get it through
> interlibrary loan.

I got it from EBSCO Academic Search - your library has this (I checked) so you can probably call up the article on your desktop!

>... so professors just keep churning out
> crap and publishing it everywhere they can.

Yes... I notice you recycle your argument against Kalupahana in both the articles  I mention, with very little change ;-)

> Groundskeepers and janitors tend not to publish anything,
> so they get paid very little around a university.

It's a damn shame because the grounds are the most important thing in a Uni, along with the library of course.

"If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want to get an education, go to the library!" - Frank Zappa

Best wishes
Jayarava