[Buddha-l] ?????

Perennial Favorites anemone at ghvalley.net
Fri Oct 10 06:32:17 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kate Marshall" <marshallarts at bigpond.com>

> Much as Australians like Waltzing Matilda, most (including myself) decided
> that it didn't really represent how we wished to be portrayed as a nation
> and voted for 'Advance Australia Fair', and have mumbled our way through
> our
> National Anthem ever since.

Oh, too bad, I would've voted for Waltzing Matilda.  But then I would've
voted for John Brown's Body for the U.S. national anthem, so I'm probably no
one to ask.
I have fond memories of my father singing Waltzing Matilda on car
trips...but I don't know what a swagman is.  Luckily there's Google.
No buddhist content other than attachment equals suffering.  The story of my
life.

Diana