[Buddha-l] Thai-Cambodian war over Temple ownership

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:09:08 MDT 2008

Gosh, golly Dan......
Within the past twenty-four hours, you have presented to this forum a post
with the subject text, "Thai-Cambodian war over Temple ownership". This text
was entirely your initiative and creation.

Your subject text string is woefully misleading, if not outright false, on
at least two points.

First, the exchange of gunfire between the Thai and Cambodian armies was by
no definition (except perhaps yours) a "war". One needs to consider why
anyone would suggest so.

Second, this confrontation reported on by your reference, was not over any
"Temple ownership". It was over a piece of real estate that just happens to
be in the vicinity of a temple. There is a distinction here, which
apparently, you are unable or unwilling to make.

Now, that is embarrassing.

Do keep up with your e-clipping services. We all need a hobby.