[Buddha-l] Kashyapa question

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:06:53 MDT 2009

Dear Mitchell,

Shen-hui is one of the darkest shadows of Chinese Buddhism, indeed, in
the history of Buddhism.

One of my favourite writers on Shenhui is John McRae. You will find
details in the biblio in my write-up on "How Buddhism Became Chinese"
here;

http://pali.house.googlepages.com/suttadiscoveryvol40b

Best wishes,

Piya Tan