[Buddha-l] Kashyapa question (Dan and Piya)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 17:39:18 MDT 2009

Hello Dan and Piya and all,
Thank you both for your kindness and thoughts.
Dan: I checked and that is the current default setting on this browser. So maybe
there is a problem with the way the browser handles the fonts involved. I'll try to
forward the email to another browser and see what comes of it!
Piya: I downloaded and have begun reading this pdf file (successfully). So thank
you for taking the trouble of responding that way.
Mitchell

Homepage (updated 17 April 09): http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa

See also http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html