[Buddha-l] What's the use of buddha-l?

sjziobro at cs.com sjziobro at cs.com
Sun Dec 27 09:15:33 MST 2009

My judgment is that Buddha-L enriches cyberspace simply by being what it is.  I have a deep respect and appreciation of all who participate in this forum.  There comes a time in the spiritual life when results are no longer the point, but communio is, and where it shows itself as it is, there is a simplicity, beauty, and depth that truly resounds throughout the cosmos.  The sort of uselessness that attends this reminds me of Chuang Tzu's gnarled old tree.

Stan Ziobro