[Buddha-l] What's the use of buddha-l?

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 20:48:18 MST 2009

Denizens and non-denizens,

There is something to be said for this having been a year without fleas
or mosquitoes infesting buddha-l. It is a pleasant place sans the little
blood-suckers though the discussion is often incomprehensible to a
barely, if at all, literate such as myself. It is simple and easy enough
to remind myself with "Oh, noise or sound." or "Oh, symbol or sight." so
to speak. So, I imagine this community or sangha (of sorts) as rare,
wholesome practice for the most part.

Besides, it is fun to speculate what 'the younger' Richard will be like
when he gets to be my age and in my condition -- that is, if Lusthaus
hasn't coerced him to invest all in schemes. <g>

Richard Basham