[Buddha-l] Middle Way - new website

robertupeksa at talktalk.net robertupeksa at talktalk.net
Mon Feb 2 06:51:09 MST 2009

Buddha-l subscribers may be interested in my new website, which puts forward a philosophy of the Middle Way as the source of moral objectivity, based on a Ph.D. thesis. I no longer describe this as a "Buddhist" philosophy because it is independent of the Buddhist tradition, but it is inspired by the Buddhist Middle Way and owes much to Buddhist practice. The website includes the text of the Ph.D. thesis, another complete book entitled A New Buddhist Ethics, and other introductory material.

The address of the website is www.moralobjectivity.net.

Best wishes,
Robert Ellis (formerly Upeksacitta)