[Buddha-l] Singapore Buddhism Bibliography?

Peter Friedlander peterfriedlander at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 4 00:54:24 MST 2009

Dear Buddha-L folks,
I wonder if any of you have any suggestions for books and articles about the history of Buddhism in Singapore? I have been asked this by a group of high school students who want to do a project on this topic and as someone fairly new to Singapore I am not sure where to look in the first instance.
regards
Peter
PS if there is already such a list in the archives pardon my clogging up the list with such a request again, but I don't believe I have seen such a question before.

Peter Gerard FRIEDLANDER (Dr) :: Senior Lecturer, Centre for Language Studies and South Asian Studies Programme :: Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences :: National University of Singapore :: AS4 9 Arts Link, #02-01 :: Singapore 117570 :: 65-6516 2468 (DID) :: 65-6777 7736 (Fax) :: clspgf at nus.edu.sg (E)

      Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more