[Buddha-l] In Paris: Tresors de Dunhuang (jkirk)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 19:03:27 MST 2009

Hello Jo,
Thank you very much. In fact, I will be in Paris later this month (visiting my
daughter, who lives and works there). So this comes at just the right moment!
Mitchell

Homepage (updated 20 January 09): http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa

See also http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html

   1. Re: In Paris: Tresors de Dunhuang (jkirk)
Message: 1