[Buddha-l] Jung and Dignaga and social mores

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Jan 1 11:39:01 MST 2009

Dan Lusthaus wrote:

> His "disappointment" with Nazis -- which may very well have
> arisen out personal frustrations with local Nazi friends rather than larger
> ethical awakenings -- came long after Kristallnacht, an event he was not
> unaware of.

Kristallnacht is small potatoes compared to what the Israeli government
is doing in Gaza right now. And yet I do not for a minute believe that
all those who accept or even approve of the cowardly, murderous and
overtly genocidal actions of the IDF are morally bankrupt. They are
simply wrong.

The Shakers were eager to move onto lands recently cleared of the
Shakers even fancied that they had a spiritual connections with those
very people whose demise they were only to happy to profit from.

And so forth.

Curt Steinmetz