[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jan 5 12:01:50 MST 2009

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 10:22 -0700, jkirk wrote:

> Averroes was ibn Rushd.
> Just to make all of their real names clear.

Nobody has a real name, Dr Kirkpatrick. Any name that works is as real
as any other. (Sorry, but I've been reading a lot of Dignāga recently. I
wonder what the hell HIS real name was.)

Yours (and anybody else's who wants me),
Mubul, Dayamati, Ricky, Dick, Hud, Coyote, and Richard
(throughout my undergrad career my beard earned me the nickname Bush, a
bit of nomenclature I have spent the last eight years trying to forget)