[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Jamie Hubbard jhubbard at email.smith.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:30:00 MST 2009

Well, aside from being just plain silly (some of these questions remind
me of the "if the boat only held two people and you had to choose
between your five children. . . ), this test takes too much time--and
can you believe that you have to pay *money* to waste more time?

Try this instead-- you just paste in something you have written and
presto! Analysis! You can even check all of the science (???) behind it
as it gives a complete list of all variables tested/checked as well as
journal refs, switch a number of variables (the program distinguishes
between some five different kinds of text, such as email, essay, chat,
etc.) and statistical models, and, the real fun: plug in somebody else's
text!

http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~farm2//personality/demo.html

Happy New Year,

Jamie