[Buddha-l] Enneagram and Buddhism

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 16:20:12 MST 2009

I didn't know Sheldon had lost credibility--if he did, that's too bad.  Aldous Huxley once praised Sheldon for his ecto-, endo-, and mesomorphic typing (or cerebro-, viscero- and somatotonic) typologies.  Huxley said it corresponded nicely with the Hindu typology of gnana, bhakti and karma margas.  I couldn't agree more.  Guess I'm out of date.  The enneagram may be good for other folks, but I find it cumbersome and confusing.  I think I'll stick to Myers-Briggs.

Katherine
INFJ