[Buddha-l] Bodhidharma and Shao-lin

Steve Hopkins stephen.hopkins at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 04:52:44 MDT 2009

A while back on this list Dan Lusthaus and Kate Marshall pointed me
in the direction of Meir Shahar's 'The Shaolin Monastery'.  For
anyone interested in this subject it makes a fascinating and
impressive read.  Out now in pbk from U of Hawai'i Press.

http://www.uhpress.hawaii.edu/shopcore/978-0-8248-3349-7/

Best,

Steve