[Buddha-l] Extreme practice

buddhisti at aol.com buddhisti at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 04:31:40 MDT 2009

Thich Quang Duc did not self-immolated. He was doused with gasoline and set to fire, that explained why Mrs Nhu said "he was barbecued".
Watch this video,?from 10:43:48:00 to 10:43:52:00, you could see a monk dousing Thich Quang Duc with gasoline from a plastic jerrycan:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IId55YArfxM&feature=related
BTW, Mr Nhu was not head of the police chief, and Mr Diem was not a dictator, he was?democratically elected, like Obama or the one in Iran.
Just want to set the record straight.
MQ