[Buddha-l] TNH Bhikkhu Ordination (Was Buddha-L Digest, Vol 53, Issue 39)

Katherine Masis twin_oceans at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 25 19:09:04 MDT 2009

Schnipp Scnupp wrote:
“What I asked for in my rejected posting was if anyone knows of a
bhikkhu sangha decision concerning TNH in the US.”

Hi, Guido

I just saw your message (now that it was recently posted!).  I'm not sure I understand your question.  Do you mean to ask if disciplinary action has been taken against TNH?  (I'll admit that it's hard for me to imagine such a situation.)  Or are you asking about general guidelines and policies regarding bhikkhu ordination in the USA in the TNH lineage?  If it's the first case, I don't know where you can turn to, except asking individual sanghas.  If it's the second case, maybe if you write to http://www.plumvillage.org, I'm sure they can help you out.

Katherine