[Buddha-l] buddha-l Digest, Vol 53, Issue 39 (schnipp schnupp)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 12:25:41 MDT 2009

Hello Richard (Schnipp Schnupp) and all,
I noticed that you were unable to read a word that Richard (Hayes, this time) had proposed to you. It is perhaps the View/CharacterEncoding settings getting in the way. I myself have a ? in the place of one of the characters.
In any case, the term I read to be prapan~ca (that is prapaNca, where N is replaced by n with a tilde over it, as found in Spanish and Sanskrit but not Swedish nor Swahili). In Pali it is spelled simpler, as often, papaNca (same modification of spelling as above).

I hear rumors here that TNH is not losing sleep over the question you are posing. But nothing more definite, even though I'm in the same county as one of his centers in southern California.

Mitchell G.

Homepage (updated 20 July 09): http://www.jinavamsa.com

See also http://www.jinavamsa.com/mentalhealth.html

End of buddha-l Digest, Vol 53, Issue 40