[Buddha-l] Useful for Enlightenment?

Christopher Fynn cfynn at gmx.net
Tue Mar 3 08:37:50 MST 2009

Alberto

The institution where you are (UVa) already hosts the Tibetan and
Himalayan Library <http://www.thlib.org> through which a number of
interesting journals are freely available  - including the Journal of
the International Association of Tibetan Studies (JIATS) ISSN 1550-6363
<http://www.thlib.org/collections/texts/jiats/> or
<http://www.thdl.org/collections/journal/jiats/index.php>

- Chris