[Buddha-l] re. means of ego-inflation

Timothy Smith smith at wheelwrightassoc.com
Wed Mar 4 08:54:44 MST 2009

I find Robert's position to mirror my own pretty closely.  I find the
methodologies of both Jungian (integrative/depth) psych. and buddhist
practice to be complementary.
I have a hard time adopting any one 'system' as 'the' path, but find
that there are many ways to approach the ongoing problem of "what the
hell is the matte with me."
Timothy Smith
Wheelwright Associates