[Buddha-l] dharma gate of beauty

Gary Gach gary.gach at gmail.com
Fri May 15 07:51:08 MDT 2009

<jkirk> advises my post came thru garbled, due to my attempt to embed
hyperlinks.  heigh-ho! well, anyways, i'd written just to point out that the
essay referred to, about beauty as dharma gate, is available for perusal by
searching for it at books.google.com -- looks interesting, too.

p.s.
*what book!? -- buddha poems from beat to hiphop* is the title of my
anthology of contemporary dharma-influenced poetry is also available via
books.google.com (search for my name and it comes up, for those interested
in my humble workings in this field: I.E., where the voice of the Bard and
the Buddha resonate.  (the ink-smeared deadtree "book" version is also
available; perusers can take their pick).  wishing a good weekend to all.

gary gach

http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blog/where-buddha-meets-freud
http://www.tricycle.com/web-exclusive/riches-a-different-market