[Buddha-l] Buddhism and process-relational philosophy

rjones at cm.ksc.co.th rjones at cm.ksc.co.th
Thu Nov 12 21:31:23 MST 2009

Hi Katherine,

I am aware of the Center for Process Studies, but am not on their list.  I'll rectify that.

I searched for "Buddhism" on their website and found a rather extensive
bibliography. I was hoping that someone on Buddha-l might have
recommendations for articles/books they particularly liked, but perhaps I'll just
have to dig through the whole bibliography.  This is rather difficult, though,
because I don't have access to a decent library or on-line research tools, and the
bibliography is not organized in any useful way - it's just a long list - though there
are some linked abstracts..

Again, thanks for the suggestion.

Randall Jones