[Buddha-l] buddha-l gathering

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Nov 27 23:41:43 MST 2009

Years ago I sent a message to buddha-l suggesting we all get together
in Kansas City on the corner of 12th Street and Vine. I thought it
might be fun for all of us who know each other virtually to see each
other in person. Unfortunately, even though I suggested the gathering,
I was unable to make it. I'm told several hundred buddha-l people were
there in Kansas City, but no one recognized anyone else, because no
one looks like the words they write on buddha-l.

I know this is short notice, but four buddha-l veterans are meeting in
the Antwerp train station today at 11:00 am, and we'd be delighted if
the rest of you could join us. Erik Hoogcarspel and I are easily
recognized, since we actually do look like the words we write on
buddha-l. He looks like a verb, and I look like an adjective.

Hope to see you all there!

Richard