[Buddha-l] US Congress Honors HHDL -- Obama delays meeting him

Curt Steinmetz curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Oct 8 07:26:17 MDT 2009

“I will meet not just with our friends but with our enemies - not just
with those we agree with but those we don’t."

Questioner: "Would you be willing to meet separately, without
precondition, during the first year of your administration, in
Washington or anywhere else, with the leaders of Iran, Syria, Venezuela,
Cuba and North Korea?....."
Candidate Obama: "I would."

Curt