[Buddha-l] Devanāgarī fonts for Macintosh?

Piya Tan dharmafarer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:01:59 MDT 2009

Joel & friends,

I've an i-Mac and waiting to switch once I find the Time Externded Romans
font for i-Mac. I was told that Gentian could be used, but it does not give
all the diacritics, and I still get a lot of gibberish.

If anyone could let me know how I can get the Times Ext Roman, it would be
great. I am told Windows for Mac 2008 has it.

With metta,

Piya Tan