[Buddha-l] Buddhist Light Bulb Jokes

Bill Kish wdkish81 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 20:03:10 MDT 2009

Dear BUDDHA-L,

For the record, I have always looked forward to the ongoing dialog between Dan and Richard, and consider it one of the best and most challenging parts of being a subscriber to BUDDHA-L. I hope my questionable attempt at humor didn't leave anyone with a different impression.

To Dan and Richard (and many others): thank you for putting so much time, energy, care, and consideration into the contributions you make here on BUDDHA-L. I hope you will all continue to do so for many more years.

---------
Bill Kish

>A few days ago, someone who should have remained silent remarked:
> > the incompatibility between the Hayes and Lusthaus modules

Dan Lusthaus replied: