[Buddha-l] Cultivating Cults

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Apr 5 10:41:10 MDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-05 at 08:38 -0600, Jim Peavler wrote:

> Do I require intervention?  Can Professor Hayes save me?

Professor Hayes's students complain bitterly that they have no idea what
he really believes about anything. This causes anxiety to a student,
especially one who labors under the delusion that agreeing with a
professor is the golden path to good grades.

Given that you're even farther into advanced geezerhood and anecdotage
than I, Dr Peavler, I suspect you're pretty much used to being confused
by now and require neither relief from that condition nor further
considerations to exacerbate it.