[Buddha-l] As Swami goes, so goes the nation?

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 21 01:44:28 MDT 2010

Op 21-4-2010 8:17, Dan Lusthaus schreef:
>> It is really only Republicans who cause
>> natural disasters.
>>
> Oh? Who is greenlighting offshore drilling and nuclear powerplants?
>
> Dan

I'm glad someone had the guts to bring the bad news. It is all this
humping on the ground, as well as the numerous prostrations and salaats
that irritate the surface of the earth. In fact vulcanos are the result
of promsicuity too. When in the old days a vulcano erupted we just
sacrificed a 16 year old virgin. That solved the problem in a perfectly
effective and rational way, because after the ritual everybody assumed
the problem solved and we know from Dan's explanation of the Yogacara
that a problem stops being a problem when people no longer see it as a
problem. Nowadays the chances of finding a 16 year old virgin are as
remote as finding an Icelander in Albequerque. This indicates again
unmistakably that we are in the Kali Yuga.

erik