[Buddha-l] As Swami goes, so goes the nation? (Dan Lusthaus and Richard P. Hayes)

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 19:12:57 MDT 2010

Notice how Richard has cleverly steered you away from the archives.

Have compassion on him -- he turns out to be a politician at heart (or a
parent, or Vatican official): he wants you to believe he only said what he
now wants you to think he said, and not what he actually said. If he were
funnier, the Daily Show would playback the archives for us. But if you're
memory is unsure, do check the archives.

Nixon also forgot the tape recorder was running...

Dan