[Buddha-l] As Swami goes, so goes the nation? (Dan Lusthaus and Richard P. Hayes)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Apr 22 19:59:16 MDT 2010

On Apr 22, 2010, at 19:12, "Dan" <vasubandhu at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Notice how Richard has cleverly steered you away from the archives.

Not at all. I am suggesting that if people are really that interested
(which they are not) there is an additional resource that has a good
on-site search engine that captures all my websites and my blog sites
and that on those websites is 20 years worth of my Buddha-l writing---
far more than any sane person would read. Have fun.

Richard