[Buddha-l] Explaining main Buddhist ideas and science: Louis Lancaster--video

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Apr 28 14:17:15 MDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 13:01 -0600, JKirkpatrick wrote:

> Finally, someone who speaks clearly and thinks clearly.

You may need to get out more, Joanna. Every time I get together with a
gaggle of Buddhist studies people I am impressed by how well they speak
and how clearly they think. Lancaster is, as you say, one such person,
but as your unofficial editor, I recommend deleting the word "Finally"
from your sentence. (I also recommend spelling his name as he does:
Lewis.)

--
Richard