[Buddha-l] Capitalisation of Buddhist Terms

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 06:16:23 MST 2010

Sorry, Erik. I don't see why American English should follow Dutch rules any
more than it should follow German rules. Middle way. There are in fact no
actual "rules" that have intrinsic value, only conventionalisms that are
designed to take choice and thinking away from individuals and make others
obey arbitrary authorities.
Dan