[Buddha-l] Something nice for a change...

Franz Metcalf franz at mind2mind.net
Wed Mar 3 21:26:07 MST 2010

Andy,

> C'mon, you were warned!  And it's not like finding out about
> dharmakaya, or
> that nirvana really is empty.

Whoa, what do you *mean* "finding out... nirvana really is empty"?
That's like a typo, right?

Oh, I get it; you're making a joke. Ha ha. You almost got me. You're
spoofing on that situation when someone has told a kid there's no
tooth fairy and the kid cries and some other kid says, "C'mon, it's
not like finding out there's no Santa Claus."

But of course it's not like that, so, yes, ha ha, very funny. Funny,
yes. You *were* trying to be funny, I know. Ha ha. Yes.

Ha ha.

Ha.

(whimper)

Franz