[Buddha-l] Non-arising

M.B. Schiekel mb.schiekel at arcor.de
Thu Mar 4 12:05:28 MST 2010

Am 04.03.2010 05:39, schrieb David Andrews:

Hello David,

thank you for your kind reply.

> My son graduated in mathematical physics a couple of years ago. My
> knowledge comes primarily from discussions with him,

I feel, you both can be very happy in sharing your love for each other
and for science. Presumably you both know Roger Penrose's "The Road to
Reality".

> I have been interested in Buddhism since the late 1960s.

I've started a short time later with Buddhist meditation practice and
until now, this practice is for me more important, than scholastic
studies - though I'm very happy, that I can participate here as a
Shravaka (hearer) and can enjoy the vast knowledge of our scholars
(especially, if they do not produce selfreferential 'papanca' :-).

With kind regards and metta,
bernhard

--
http://www.mb-schiekel.de/