[Buddha-l] Brahma & Abraham

Joy Vriens joy.vriens at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 00:16:42 MST 2010

Hi Dan,

Not anymore. I just discovered a vulnerability in Pali Buddhism through
which the biggest backdoor Trojan could be dragged in. Moses and the
Extraterrestials? Jesus meets Buddha? You name it, in Tusita anything is
possible. Does anyone have any plausible reason there was no meeting between
Buddha and a previous reincarnaton of Jesus in Tusita, in body and in
spirit, while he was visiting his deceased and reincarnated mother there? A
whole field of research has been left unexplored until now. Let the Hindus
keep their Transcendent and the scientists their Quantum Physics, this stuff
is so much hotter! You thought something was impossible? In Tusita the sky
is the limit! In academic debates, when things start looking a bit desperate
for you, play the Tusita trump. "Yes, but have you considered the
possibility..." Not confining, liberating!

Joy