[Buddha-l] Stanley Ziobro wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Stanley Ziobro via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Nov 23 18:25:04 MST 2010

LinkedIn
------------Stanley Ziobro requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subcribing,

- Stanley Ziobro

Accept invitation from Stanley Ziobro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/2a9w9w-ggvj8j0z-6j/uZeXWItUoh7oH9If9UKXTAjClDCubAX49Qg3JO_/blk/I84673572_10/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_c35vczsRcPsSd3x9bPpTdRdjnQRhbPsVcjwTejgQej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Stanley Ziobro
http://www.linkedin.com/e/2a9w9w-ggvj8j0z-6j/uZeXWItUoh7oH9If9UKXTAjClDCubAX49Qg3JO_/blk/I84673572_10/0MclYOdPkPdPoQe4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs? With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!
http://www.linkedin.com/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation