[Buddha-l] Chan-Tibet connection

Richard Nance richard.nance at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:50:08 MST 2010

Dear Bernhard,

As a place to start re: your Chan and Tibet question, some of the
essays -- and bibliographic information -- collected here may be
useful (unfortunately, I don't have the book ready to hand at the
moment, so I can't be more specific than this):

http://www.wisdompubs.org/pages/display.lasso?-KeyValue=33066&-Token.Action=&image=1

In addition, if you haven't done so already, you may want to take a
look at the work of Samten Karmay -- particularly _The Great
Perfection_. A portion of the latter work is accessible via Google
Books here:

http://tinyurl.com/2a5ane3

Best wishes,

R. Nance