[Buddha-l] Personality disorders and anatta

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 26 03:31:24 MST 2010

To mention names and horses: Stephen Fry, a very creative and funny guy,
suffers from bipolarity, but he doesn't want to take medication, because
the medication would impair him to do his work as a director and
comedian. He has made a documentary about bipolarity however and showes
there that this very medication offers for some people the only hope to
live an acceptable life. I personally knew a young woman who became as
mad as a doornail, phoning me up in the middle of the night ordering me
to get the army troups from her doorstep. The police had to come to take
her to a hospital. I hope they didn't just proscribe her to do more
Chenrezig sadhana's.

erik