[Buddha-l] Personality disorders and anatta

Dante Rosati danterosati at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:12:32 MST 2010

ive seen people who realized they are causing themselves and others
unnecessary pain, and proactively do something about it, these are the
ones who generally find some peace. There are others who just want
someone else to "fix" them, give them a pill, etc. and then there are
those for whom their "illness" is their most precious possession,
jealously guarded and cultivated. go figure.