[Buddha-l] Buddhism and Psychology research

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Sun Sep 5 08:09:48 MDT 2010

Op 05-09-10 11:44, Dan Lusthaus schreef:

> As for attraction to teenage girls -- it would be a disorder if a healthy
> straight male was NOT attracted to them. Or is that just my it talking?

Dan,
yep and the talking of any Hells Angel and HIphop rapper. I have teenage
girls for students and I´m not sexually attracted to them. They´re just
kids who want to take on the great adventure which they think will be
their life and they´ve got a lot to learn. I can make a small
contribution. To look at them as a womb and a pair of tits would be a
kind of incest to me.

erik