[Buddha-l] Castro on Ahmadinejad

R B Basham bshmr at aol.com
Thu Sep 9 17:35:19 MDT 2010

Franz,

>Okay, fine. I just wanted to stir up trouble. Think of me as the Gelug
rinpoche and Dan and Richard as the monks I want to engage in this
practice. (Alright, don't. But at least that perhaps fulfills the
mandatory content rule.)

The first seems self-flattery, the second flaunts and is baiting. Are
you begging to be censored? <g>

>...Fidel Castro's recent critique of Ahmadinejad specifically and
anti-semitism in general ...

BTW, what do the terms 'fixation' and 'obsession' mean in this context?
Why should I re-introject' that which furthers nothing' into my
dynamics? Passing that 'duhka' once (or twice) taught me quickly, I am
apparently allergic, that or it is toxic.

However, back to Goldberg's work, I suspect forgotten or omitted from
Part One were 'the old fox' mentioning pre-1967 borders among other
items critical of certain Israeli behaviors. FWIW & IIRC, Castro has
chastised (in South America) other heads of state for being 'rectums'
as well as Israel and Zionists, including Bibi, before.

I don't understand much about this precept but one hears that 'skillful
speech' does NOT deceive by omission.

And, I have again 'wasted' time just as one could with drinking 'drunks'
and late-stage dementia's.

Richard Basham, not an heir to the modem-maker's fortune.

PS: Knock it off, please, with sugar on it even.