[Buddha-l] Madhyamaka & Methodology: online proceedings of a symposium at Smith College

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 12 22:46:49 MDT 2010

Sonam,

Enjoyed the chat.

You probably already know, but in case not, the conference at Smith College
on Madhyamaka is now available in online video. Arnold was one of the
presenters -- I was invited late, so not a presenter, but I did pipe in
during the Q&A and discussions, and some of my comments made it to the final
cut.

--
the videotaped proceedings of "Madhyamaka
& Methodology: A Symposium on Buddhist Theory and Method," which took

Here's the link: http://www.smith.edu/buddhism/event-mmsymp.php
---

If you have some hours to waste listening to Buddhist scholars say much
about nothing, almost literally, then enjoy. Endless hours of entertainment.

Dan