[Buddha-l] Fwd: Looking for books on being a solitary practitioner

COWART - J. Kingston Cowart jkcowart at self-change.com
Tue Sep 21 15:39:17 MDT 2010

----------------------------

At 10:33 AM 9/20/2010, Charlie Hodgin wrote:

> [...]

While access to computers in some institutions can be quite limited,
many facilities are fairly accommodating - especially for good purposes.

Might it be possible for this particular practitioner to establish an
email connection with a warden-approved roshi for guidance regarding
both readings and practice - perhaps even a sort of ethernet dokusan
(although without the personal demonstration of practice) from time to time?

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this has already been done somewhere.

Y. t.,

John

Rev. J. Kingston Cowart, M.S.

Center for Self-Change